What a great evening last night here at The Bridal Boutique for The Wedding Cafe Wednesday Night Workshop! Definitely more SHOP than work 🙂
Shout out and kudos to Phil’s Tux Shop, Mellow Antiques, Prestige Valet, Mystical Sounds, Kai Media, Kris Labang Photography, and our two brides: Tracy Fermin and Melissa Agsalda who helped us at the register.
BIG THANKS to Bryson Dang & Kayla Asing for running the show; wedding belles – Alyssa Kong, Heather Tom, & Aly Iha for working the floor; and Yee Mei Ho and Hong for fitting our brides in the dressing room.
If you want to be in the know for next time (we’re talkin’ 40% off!), sign up for The Wedding Cafe’s Love Notes.
We are extremely grateful for everyone’s contribution to another successful TWC event.
Special mention!… KHON2 was at the Boutique on sale night. Check out the news story here –> http://shar.es/3h35S
:: ALLURE BRIDALS TRUNK SHOW ::
FRIDAY, FEBRUARY 11TH THRU SUNDAY, FEBRUARY 20TH
Allure Bridals fall 2010 bridal collection is traveling across the country and it’s final stop is going to be at… you guessed it… RIGHT HERE at The Bridal Boutique! Don’t miss out on this great opportunity to see the fabulous new styles for the season!
Rich and luxurious fabrics, sparkling Swarovski crystals, and delicate laces are a few of the many dramatic details that make this new collection extraordinary.
Whether you are looking for a romantic gown for that destination wedding or a glamorous design for the most sophisticated of events, Allure Bridals can cater to every occasion.
ALLURE wedding dresses are priced from $750 – $1,950. We will be offering 20% off and a FREE ONE MONTH PASS to Powerhouse Gym with your Allure special order during the trunk show dates 🙂
It’s been a while since we’ve done a blog post… social media has given us other avenues such as Facebook and Twitter to do quick updates on all things fun and exciting that are happening at the boutique! But we *heart* our blog so if you haven’t friended, fanned, or followed us on our other pages, here’s what’s going on in a nutshell:
– We have almost 700 Facebook fans, and appreciate each and every one of you! “Like” us to be in the know about new gowns arriving in store, trunk show dates, kudos and photos from our awesome brides, special promotions, and much, much more.
– Brand new stock for 2011 is hitting the sales floor now. Visit us soon to view the gorgeous designs from Alfred Angelo, Allure, Bill Levkoff, Paloma Blanca, and lovely accessories to go with!
– Our wedding vendor friends are the most talented in the industry. We were excited to provide the dress, jacket, and veil for the latest Kai Media commercial project! Check it out here –>
Video, Evolved :: Kai Media 2011.
– It’s the start of The Wedding Cafe Wednesday night workshops, and we participated in the very first one of the season. If you missed it, or want to view it again, click here –> Wednesday Night Workshops :: Hair and Make Up.
– We are extremely grateful for all the wonderful brides, clients, and vendors we have had the privilege to work with. Let’s make it a GREAT 2011! 🙂